2.2K views

This company mails us a letter of award of winning $1,200,000.00 plus an additional $50,000.00 cash prize we only have to send in a $19.99 report fee for the release of my GUARANTEED CASH no such luck with us, this is a scam, if ever you win any moniess you don't have to pay anything to recieve it can you imagine one million people sending the fee in and the money they have scammed off of hard working people? I've been scammed before and now more than ever these awards are in my mailbox every day and go straight to the shredder. Customer BEWARE!!!!!!

Comments

I am getting tons of these i have interted a few of them but everyday there are many many more uhgg i iam a single mom who got hurt at work im a hospice girl ... i was so excited to see i won something ...

guess not thank you for just saving me 200 or more in money ... this is sooooo horrible i can't believe this:(

Yes I received a letter I sent them $20 I've heard nothing back from them. they sent another one saying that I won three million dollars, I sent them $20 again and I still have not received anything but more letter's asking for more money, it is definitely a scam please beware, save your $20.00

I'm going through the same thing right now and I be so tempted to send send money again I've sent money twice and the 2nd money order was 20 and I sent it through express but the first one I sent was also 20 dollars

Hearne, Texas, United States #947759

I just received the same letter stop no one send money if they have won anything. Wynfel Advisory Services P.O. Box 8035 Huntington, NY 11746, Artemis Poletski President

FBI needs to find to whom belongs PO Box 8035 at address Huntington Station, NY 11746-9035 and immediately to arrest so-called Mr. Mark Wynfel

I got The same thing why can't we get the FBI to arrest this basterd and put them where they belong. Behind Bars. I was thinking about going to my bank and signing for a tracker check to send and bust these people but I need support FBI won't listen to a single individual and since I havn't actually sent the money I can't even report it as a scam even though thats exactly what it is.

to No one Important #744077

I jsut read down further to what "Just Saying" has posted and they are right but its still a set up for a scam regardless of how legit it may be. they were carefull on how they worded it to make it sound as one thing but worded just right so that they can't be held accountable for anything.

but I have received several other letters over the last 2 years and some of they streight up say you won and want you to pay some kind of fee for the money to be released. or my personal favorite.

the letter from an unknown relitive that left you in their will that your the only remaining surviving relitive they could track down. lots of *** but won't no one do anything about it.

thanx just recieved same letter. i knew it was tooo good to b true

I just received the letter stating I am entitled to receive 1,2000,000 in cash as reported in Digest of Entrant Procedure Directives now pending release.. It's a scam!

I just received the letter also. Thanks for the inputs. I receive a couple of scams a week

Goodyear, Arizona, United States #726555

I will not pay $19.00 for this service.NO THANK YOU :)

I got one to in the mail and i agree with you.it went in the shredder.

Metairie, Louisiana, United States #694079

Omg just got letter out of mail box. Soon as i opened and read i went to internet to look this company reviews.

I'm glad for all this noise about this.

Even though it says not winner yet everyone wants to believe they've one we are all financially strapped. But don't be a even more broker fool, so keep your money

Concord, California, United States #664625

By no means am I disagreeing with you, but the same document was sent to me and it does state that it is just a "REPORT" and that "YOU HAVE NOT WON ANY MONEY OR PRIZE". It states that they just "compile" sweepstake opportunities.

It is just a research/advisory company that informs you of available sweepstakes that you are eligible to win due to your entry. Now my question is, why do I need someone and pay them to tell me that I am eligible to win when I obviously and anyone knows this or else they wouldn't have entered. If you notice, there isn't any place on the "document" that shows a website for you to look at or even a phone number. They are just trying to get money and maybe they are a legit company, but they use their words carefully to make you believe that you actually won or are going to win.

If you actually read it word for word, it does not say that you won. Just wanted to point that out.

I hope I don't *** anyone off by saying this because I do agree that they are asking you to pay for something that you already know. Just call me if and when I win right?

Goodyear, Arizona, United States #662574

Just received in mail cover letter from Wnnfel Advisory Services, telling all needed to do was indicate by signature you accept terms of payment for release of GUARANTEED Win-Opportunities. Did not say you won, just opportunities.

Also on the back of the letter, very bottom of paragraph of Consumer Information it states 'you do not need to purchase the report to enter the sweepstakes'.

But you still have to jump thru hoops to enter that way. Of course it is a Scam

Los Angeles, California, United States #658651

This company is just one of many that are predators who prey upon many elderly people. In my opinion they are on the same level as pedophiles. Best suggestion is to report them to your state attorney generals office for possible mail fraud if others have complained.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #651052

STOP!STOP!STOP!!!!!!!!! :x don't do it they not real at all dont wast your money please

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #651050

I READ THIS *** AND IS NOT REAL AT ALL I LOOKED THIS B.ST. UP ON LINE AND WISH YOU SENDIN THIS *** AND STOP CALLIN MY CELL PHONE YOU JUST TRYIN TO GET A EASY BUCK OFF OF PEPS WHO HAVE AND DONT HAVE YOU GUYS NEED TO BE BLOCKED FROM SENDING *** YOU NOT REAL YOU R A LIER

Visalia, California, United States #636947

just remember...if it looks too good to be true,maybe it is.

my question is..how they managed to get get your name and address???...did you enter there scam????

The one I received just says that they will not guarantee any winnings, but will be sending out a newsletter with many sweepstakes that you can enter for free...It clearly says "Cash and Prize win-Opportunities" even in the actual letter... It does not say guaranteed money...

On the back of the 1st page, it just says that it is a list of compiled sweepstakes opportunities...

All this and more is stated in the consumer information... I still choose not to participate, I can find my own sweepstakes...