I have also received an award letter saying that I have won 1,200,000.00 and am additional 50,000.00 if I respond in 12 days with my $19.99 report fee!

This person wrote the review sweepstakes from Wynfel Advisory Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wynfel Advisory Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wynfel Advisory Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wynfel Advisory Services?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1184803

This is a scam organization wanting me to send $19.00 for an award I may receive for $1,200,000 and an additional $50,000. DON'T NOT DO IT!! The BBC of Huntington Station does not recognize this business.bdxeju

I Recieved the same letter and it states that my name was pulled from thousands of other names.

Just imagine with all this money I could pay off all my bills and take a cruise around the world.....NO ....you could pay off bills and take a cruise with all the mones you scam from people.

Find another sucker.