Wynfel Advisory Services wanted 19.00 fee for report on cash award scammers!!!!
This company mails us a letter of award of winning $1,200,000.00 plus an additional $50,000.00 cash prize we only have to send in a $19.99 report fee for the release of my GUARANTEED CASH no such luck with us, this is a scam, if ever you win any moniess you don't have to pay anything to recieve it can you imagine one million people sending the fee in and the money they have scammed off of hard working people? I've been scammed before and now more than ever these awards are in my mailbox every day and go straight to the shredder. Customer BEWARE!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "No where on the U.S. Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY..."
- "While I'm sure that most of you interested can Google Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kimberly T McCall and discover her promiscuous and dishonest life as well as..."
- "If you ever get involved with James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Haulingplease, read this page below and never get involved with this guy.He pretends to be a legal boat transporter..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."